Sunday, June 12, 2016

Gavin's Birthday

First of all I just want to say that I work with some amazing people and it is awesome!
Friday, June 10th we went to Phoenix after work and stayed at the Dyson household.  The kids had an amazing time and stayed up way too late but they had fun so it was worth a little crankiness the following morning.  The next morning we all head to the east valley for Gavin's 5th Birthday!
It was at a bounce house place and the kids loved it.
Amelia getting some help from dad
Liam leaping
Colin leaping
We had to follow Amelia through some tight spaces!
Birthday boy... 
...and Liam shooting at each other
And that's where it ended.  Gavin broke his arm.  He was in the same jump house that I had just fallen in and then he fell moments later.  I remember him rolling over and noticing his arm was broken and having to pick him up and tell poor Beth.  We helped load him up and off they went to the hospital.  It was awful.  Never did I think a bounce house could do that.  We hung out in Phoenix and ate lunch with Dysons and as we were leaving Beth said they were out of hospital.  We ended up going and seeing Gavin and then leaving town.  The kids were exhausted and this was our situation on the way home.
It was great seeing everyone and we just wish it would have had a different ending.

No comments: