This young lady celebrated her 83rd birthday and the kids helped her celebrate with some ice cream
I love overalls. Seriously, I would wear them if Chris would let me. Amelia is the only baby I never put in overalls but then I found these...
She looks super cute and the pigtails match the look perfectly!
Cuddles with my baby who is growing way too fast
Sadie has been watching the kids a little more often over summer break. She has become the official fort builder and the kids love it. She captured this awesomeness of the kids in their fort one day.
Amelia wanted in the big pool but she settled for the baby pool and I filled it with bubbles. She was perfectly content.
Sweet girl
Boys running through the hose
Silly boys
Amelia still likes to put her brothers underwear on and chase has become quite the game around here.
The pool has been awesome and her are the kids jumping in
No comments:
Post a Comment