Saturday, October 29, 2016

3rd Annual Halloween Party!

Occasionally, the two younger kiddos and I will make a quick stop at Safeway Starbucks so I can grab some groceries in between dropping Liam off at school and dropping Colin off at school, since I have a 30 minute gap.  This particular day these two were being awfully sweet and sharing their pumpkin bread.
Love them!
When we picked Colin up from school we had to grab some little pumpkins for our 3rd Annual Halloween Party!
So fun watching their relationship grow
So sweet
Two years ago I made some little signs with the boys' hands and feet so this year we did Amelia's
The Halloween Party: I invited quite a few people this year and just went with it!  It was so much fun and all of the kids did amazing and we had about 20-25 kids!
Nate and Finley
Liam and Axl
Amelia
Chris was super cooperative with dressing up this year and we went as Woody and Jesse.
Amelia and Payton
More kiddos
The two littlest Christina and Malcom
Colin and his buddy Hadley
My boys
Riley, Izzy, and Harper
Sadie, Mom, and me
Lots of people, ha!
Almost all the kiddos
Then it was time for trick or treating, so the adults took their positions and the kids ran around like crazy
Colin, Sarlett, and Daphne visiting Chris
It was so much fun with lots of food and activities, and even the adults had a wonderful time.  Everyone pitched in side dishes and it was all amazing.  I just hope I have the energy to put it on again next year!!

No comments: