Single digit weeks countdown!! This past weekend Chris and I have officially started making room for baby #2. We took a trip to Ikea to buy some stuff so we could do a little rearranging and we are going to get rid of some furniture to create space for Liam's toys and new-baby toys! I also finally ordered his baby book. I wanted one custom-made like Liam's, but when I looked at the Etsy site, the lady didn't have baby books for sale any longer. I emailed her to ask if she still made them and she doesn't :( But, she said she would make one for me since I was a returning customer and she was so sweet about it! I can't wait for it to arrive!
This little guy has been moving around quite a bit but it feels so different than it did with Liam. This little guy tends to "tickle" me (that is the only way I can describe it). I still get some good hard kicks but I get way more little movements with him. He sits on my bladder much more often, too! I can't wait to see his little face!
Baby Casson #2 is a little over 16 inches long and weighs approximately 3.3lbs. About the size of four navel oranges!
No comments:
Post a Comment