We arrived at our hotel in Phoenix at about 6 PM. We all grabbed a bite to eat and then took Liam to the BIG pool. He LOVED it. He is truly my water baby and I am so excited that he loves the water as much as I do.
Grandpa and Daddy throwing him in the air.
All smiles.
He was cold and shivering but did not care because he was enjoying himself too much. The next morning the wonderful and talented Johanna met us for some family/18-month/pregnancy photos. Liam was pretty uncooperative but he doesn't exactly like to stay still and smile. Still, I can't wait to see them! After our morning photo shoot we decided to take Liam to the pool and wear him out so he would take a good nap before lunch. Apparently, we should have done our photo shoot at the pool!
Liam and Daddy
Stand in the hand game
Swimming with mom and dad
Kicking his feet
So happy
Shooting water through the tube with grandpa and daddy.
He crashed after pool time
Shane and Jenna came to pick us up and we all went to Oregano's to eat a big lunch. I was craving a Pablo Picasso salad. To my surprise our dear friends threw a baby shower for us.
Baby Casson #2's cake
We got some wonderful gifts for our currently cooking little guy and I can't wait for him to get here.
Gavin and Liam checking each other out.
Kisses
It was so great to see everyone and wonderful to catch up with them all in person. Liam was a little cranky and I am sure everyone who was there thinks he is a little terror but the time change and running around everywhere really messed him up!
My stomach taking over Beth.
After Oregano's we went back to the hotel with Shane and Jenna and did some more swimming. Then we sent Liam with G&G Casson and went to dinner with some of the group again. It was so nice to hang out. The next morning we all woke up early and went to the airport, and this time we had great grandma with us, too. The flight home was much easier! We met up with Uncle Randy and Aunt Mindy so Grandma could go back to Richmond with them for a visit. It was a great trip and I am sad to be back to reality.
4 comments:
Aaaa...What a great time! It was so nice of everybody to throw ya'll a babyshower. And all I read was "Pablo Picasso" and my mouth began to water. Man, I miss Oregano's! The pic of you and Beth is cute--both such FINE lookin' ladies. =) And Liam got some serious air playing "catch" with Gpa Casson & Chris. I'm glad you three had such a fun trip out West. Love ya!
Do you know I've only been to Oregano's once? And it wasn't even while I lived in Phoenix. It was on a trip to Tucson a couple years ago that Jess had to take for work, and we went along.
Was Mollie having a heart attack while they played catch with Liam?
How fun! I totally forgot this would be the last time we'd see you guys before baby boy arrives. We should have had a shower for you here too! We're so lame. I'm glad they threw you one there!
Brandi,
You need to go to Oregano's again ASAP and Mollie actually was handling it pretty well!
Yay I made the blog! So good to see you guys! :)
Post a Comment