WOW! Only eight more weeks to go! I am so excited but still feel like I have so much to do! This upcoming Saturday we will be busy doing some more rearranging and building a dresser. I also really need to finish filling out Liam's baby book so I can start on our newest addition's. I am hoping to be much better at filling his out and not get so far behind. I decided I am going to put monthly reminders in my phone so I update it once a month!
Well, here's the belly at 32 weeks!
Baby Boy Casson #2 is approximately 3.75lbs and is about 16.7 inches long! About the size of a large jicama. Oh, and I only need 1.5lbs to be at my birth weight with Liam. I am very curious to see how big this little guy is going to be!
Lastly, here is a little video of Liam pointing to my belly and saying baby. He was a little camera shy at first and then kind of attacks his little bro, which he has never done before.
No comments:
Post a Comment