Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekend Fun and 10 More Weeks!

Saturday Chris, Liam, and I participated in a 3K heart walk.  The walk was great until I got home.  I was exhausted and took a nap when we got home.
Here's Chris pushing Liam.  He took his shoe off and wore it on his hand.
Later that afternoon we went over to The Hamadi's and did a little swimming.  Liam was thrilled.
Daddy's and their boys
Laith
Liam eventually was shivering and cold so he got out and took a little break.
Which included shoving his face full of teddy grahams
Then he relaxed a little on lawn chair.  He was laying down but we weren't quick enough.
It's official, I have 10 more weeks left!!  Ya!  That is if I can make it through this summer.  The heat is effecting me way more than it normally does.  We have officially ordered Liam's toddler bed and will have to start rearranging furniture soon! 
Our little guy is approximately 15.7inches and almost 3lbs.  About the size of a head of cabbage.

No comments: