On Monday we went to G&G Casson's in the morning and had a BBQ at GG Snay's that evening. Clearly I failed at getting any pictures of the morning. Blogging about the whole trip is making me realize how few pictures we actually managed to take while we were out there! Anyway, that afternoon/evening we did some swimming. Liam LOVED it! He could sit in the pool and the water would come up to his chin. He thought he was pretty cool. He was the happiest baby.
Then dad joined in on the fun.
Liam splashing all of us.
Mom and her baby boy.
Dad, Liam, and Uncle Matt chillin on the wall.
Playing on the swing set
Hanging
Later that evening Grandpa Snay had Liam busting up. I missed most of it because I was in the other room trying to blog, but Chris got a few pictures. Basically, Liam would kick the ball at grandpa and Liam thought it was hilarious!
Action shot!
Tuesday Uncle Noel and Uncle Michael had to drive back to California. We hung out with them until they left. Liam showed Uncle Michael how the iPhone works.
And played with Uncle Noel.
Wednesday we did some more swimming until Liam pooped in the pool! Which he did two days before also.
Here he is showing off his new skills.
Later that evening we had a BBQ with the Casson side of the family but I failed to take ANY pictures. I will have you know that Liam did play with his cousins though. He was also exhausted and ready for bed about 7PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment