After we had our Christmas and then Christmas at G&G Snay's we came home, changed out of our Pajama's and went over to G&G Casson's.
Grandpa, Uncle Michael, and Liam getting ready to open presents
Liam enjoyed opening presents but was getting pretty tired, so he opened a few and then dad had to help him with the rest. Once he opened a couple choo-choo trains he basically just sat on couch and played with those.
Colin attempted to open a few presents too :)
He did enjoy pulling his daddy around in his new wagon.
After G&G Casson's we all came home for a much needed nap. Liam did not nap well and took longer than normal to get to sleep. There was just too much excitement! Around 5:00 we went back to G&G Casson's for the big gathering. Here's Uncle Mike with the cousin babies
Devynn and Colin
Colin and Grandma
Yup these are the only pictures I got that night! I am so mad at myself. When we got home I realized we did not get a picture of the boys or a family photo. So we captured a quick one of the boys and left it at that since they were both exhausted.
They had a great day :)
Christmas was wonderful and stressful! We are truly blessed with wonderful friends and family and thank everyone for making our day so special.
The next day we were making dinner and this sweet happy boy was playing with his new toy.
I LOVE his big smiling face!
No comments:
Post a Comment