Holy cow 30 weeks already! I seriously can't believe how fast it is going. I still have so many things I would love to get done but can't seem to find the time. I guess when you are chasing 2 boys and working it makes things a little more difficult but worth every moment.
Baby Casson # 3 is approx. 15.7 inches long and weighs almost 3 lbs!!
Colin posed with me. We showed our bellies off together.
And of course he showed me where the baby is hiding. This might be one of my favorite pictures of us.
Last weekend, my mom, Sadie, and I went to Bullhead for some shopping. I of course made them go to JoAnn's in hopes of finding some baby girl material. Luckily we found some I liked, these sweet little turtles.
And then we added in the other fabric. Now I just really need to get sewing :)
4 comments:
Looking good, lady!! And nice, bright colors for your baby girl! ;)
And, yes, I FINALLY reset my gmail password so I can leave comments. Yay for me! =)
I love comments! I am so glad you reset your password. Can't wait to see you :)
Love the turtle fabric!!! Super cute!!
Post a Comment