Holy cow six weeks left! I am starting to get the feeling this baby is going to come early purely because I have nothing ready like I would like to. We still have yet to rearrange our room and get the crib set up, I have started to cut some squares for the quilts but am only 10% done, ha, and I still need to do some deep cleaning and carpet shampooing! This weekend I will be doing none of those things either since we are taking a babymoon to Phoenix. Basically, a weekend to just hang out by the pool, visit some friends, and do a little shopping. Originally we were going to have some maternity pictures done while we were there too but Andrew and Johanna cruised through Kingman on Sunday and took some for us in the Hualapai Mountains. I am in LOVE with the preview photos and can't wait to see the rest of them! If you'd like to check them out you can go to her blog here.
Here we are at 34 weeks! I saw Dr. Thomas on Tuesday and he said he was going to sign off since everything is looking great. He did a little ultrasound and said everything looked squashed ha! I know I was saying how I don't feel the baby in my right rib this time but it could be because his or her head is sitting near my rib. He said there is still plenty of time for he or she to turn the proper way though and I am praying he or she does!
Baby Casson #3 weighs approx 4.75lbs and is almost 18 inches long. About the size of a cantaloupe.
Here's a squishy picture of our little bean from Tuesday :)
Profile with hand in mouth, stomach, and a leg.
No comments:
Post a Comment