Time is going so quickly that I thought I was 32 weeks again, ha! Here we are at 33 weeks! I still can't believe it. I have not started either quilt but am really hoping to get going on it this weekend. I know I keep saying that but I am so tired in the afternoon when the boys are napping that a nap for myself just seems like a better idea. My feet have been aching a little more especially on the days that I work. Monday was a long one and I was at work from 7AM-9:45PM, this baby and I made it through but we were both happy to be home and kick up my feet. He or she seemed to enjoy the moment of rest also because he/she immediately started having a dance party in my belly. It is funny how each baby has there own special movements in my belly. This one is very active and likes to give about 5-7 punches in a row, real quick and then takes a minute and does it again. So far baby Casson #3 is not living in my right rib yet either which I am thankful for :)
I have recently become super worried about this pregnancy again and hoping that our sweet baby is healthy. I have done this with both the other ones too but this one seems different. I think because I am not fully comfortable with my OB practice that I am more nervous about things. I just keep praying every night that everything will go just great and we will have a healthy boy or girl.
Baby Casson #3 is a little over 4 lbs and has passed the 17 inch mark. He or she is about the size of a pineapple.
The other day when we took Colin shopping for his birthday we came across a Bumblebee onesie. We thought the boys would get a kick out it especially if they end up with a little brother. We decided we should wait on buying it but then Chris had to go back to Wal-Mart last night to pick up a couple things and came home with it. It's officially been decided that a little brother or sister can wear it and if it is a girl we will just put a yellow bow on her head, ha!
I showed the boys tonight and they think it is an awesome outfit.
Liam especially liked it and said it would be like his bumblebee t-shirt.
He then looked at it sweetly and said "This is so cute."
7 MORE WEEKS!!!
1 comment:
I'll be praying for baby Casson #3 nightly, too. Love you all! :)
Post a Comment