Friday, December 5, 2014

Amelia's First Bath

Amelia finally had her first bath on Nov. 26th!  We had to wait because after her umbilical cord fell off it was not completely closed (Just like Liam's did).  This time I knew to wait so we gave sponge baths.  When I took Liam in for his appointment I asked the doc how long I needed to wait to bathe Amelia since it still had not closed.  It turned out that just like Liam little Amelia had to have it cauterized so we waited until the next day, checked her belly button, and went for it!  She seemed to enjoy it for the most part and kicked her feet a little. She pretty much had this expression through the whole bath. 
She is a cute little gal
The boys watched/helped with her bath.  Liam eventually left to play but Colin stayed around the whole time.
Colin wanted to give her a ball to play with and he did even though I explained she was still a too little to play with it.  He's a great big brother :)
Then we wrapped her up in her little towel.
She is one precious little baby
Here are a few more Amelia pictures.
Hanging with Aunt Sadie
Talking with Aunt Sadie
I love these little lips

No comments: