Here is another cupcake frosting eating picture from Liam's birthday during our trip to Flagstaff. The boys enjoyed their treats.
After our stops at Target and Barnes and Noble the boys were able to ride bikes at Sandy and Larry's since we brought them with us so Liam didn't have to leave his brand new bike the minute he got it.
Colin testing out the balancing bike
Liam holding his sister.
Trying to get a picture of Amelia smiling
Boys enjoying the cool power tools Sandy and Larry got for Liam's birthday.
The day after Liam's birthday we took the boys to the Flagstaff Mall to waste some time before Chris had his surgery. It was cold and windy outside so an indoor option was best. They had some fun riding these little rides and then we took them to run around in the play area. They thought it was great
On our way out I really wanted to take the kids to see Santa. Plus there was NO line. Liam did not want to at first and Colin just had a nervous look on his face but they both went and chatted with the jolly fellow and I think enjoyed their visit more than they expected to.
Amelia's first visit!
All three kiddos. Man I love them!
I was taking some pictures of Amelia one day in my lap and she gave me quite a few expressions.
Here's her semi-surprised look.
Happy smile look
and her serious look.
No comments:
Post a Comment