Quick notes:
1. One morning Liam was asking for something while I was trying to get ready for the day. I told him to give me a second because I needed to get clothes on, he gasped and said "what?!" Chris and I laughed so hard. He acted like I never get dressed, ha!
2. This was from awhile ago but on Liam's birthday he did something and said "It's my birthday, I can do whatever I want." Yes, but only up to a point my boy
3. I was getting the boys ready to leave the house and Colin was wearing his Captain America shirt and Liam his spider man shirt. Colin saw Liam and said "I captain America with shield" and Liam quickly replied "I am spiderman with my shooter" and then they took off and played superheroes, it was cute.
4. The other day Liam was heading to the bathroom and turned around to tell me "Mom, I was walking and turned the light on (in laundry room) like I was trying to go someplace" He thought it was crazy that he had a little brain fart and it was so funny the way he told his little story.
5. Colin has been saying some pretty funny things lately. He came into the our room the other day and said "I got an idea" but really wasn't sure what he was going to say so he quickly made something up. Then on another night he came in and said "I got a problem" and again unsure of what he was going to say next and then said "Follow me". He's a cute little guy.
6. Colin loves to use the word "actually"
7. Colin is fighting naps tooth and nail and while you are trying to get him down he says "What's going to happen?" He is really worried about what is going on while he is asleep and it makes me crazy.
8. Colin threw the ultimate fit over a cookie one day. My dad was watching the boys when I took Amelia to her appointment. He asked for a cookie and grandpa said no because it was pretty early in the morning. He was crying for about 15 minutes before I got home and the fit continued on our way to drop cookies off at Liam's school, and all the way to G&G Casson's a full HOUR of him asking and crying over a cookie. All I could do was laugh otherwise it would have made for a VERY long morning.
9. One morning Colin was asking Liam a question and Liam responded "I can't right now, sorry buddy." Love it when they are at least polite to each other.
One morning Liam really wanted to hold Amelia. It was more like he enjoyed relaxing with her.
Basically, you just fill the pre-made shape with beads and then bake them. Colin wasn't that into it and I ended up doing most of his snowman. Liam's is the Santa and he requested some help from Brandi. He wanted Santa's beard with drops of red, FYI and Neely's is the ornament. They also did a little playing and watched Frosty the Snowman. My boys were having a rough day behavior-wise, so I opted for a show to at least focus their attention and keep them out of trouble for a while.
More cuddling with Amelia
Colin hung out in the crib with Amelia and they watched the mobile together
One evening the boys worked on some suncatchers. Liam has been fun to watch when drawing or doing any craft lately because he actually takes his time puts in some effort and is showing interest. I am personally loving this new interest and enjoy seeing what he will create instead of him just scribbling or hurrying through a project.
He was very focused about staying in the lines.
Colin, on the other hand, just had fun dipping his stick in the paint.
Amelia watched them make their creations
Liam did a great job on his penguin and I failed to get a picture, maybe I'll take one and post it another day.
Colin and I made some cookies one morning while Liam was at school and he really wanted me to turn on the oven light so he could watch them bake. The same morning I went in the bedroom to change Amelia and Colin was quiet...but in the kitchen. I asked what he was doing but got no response. When Amelia and I came back out Colin was SO proud of himself and said "I got a cookie" (I dot a tookie) He stood on his stool and helped himself, little stinker.
On our way home from the park on Friday, Colin had a dirty diaper. He kept telling me to "Change my diaper" I told him we would as soon as we got home. Then he proceeded to tell me that he is a big boy and can go on the big potty. I was inspired by this and pulled his little potty down from the attic, changed him, and let him test out the potty. He also wanted big boy underwear. I was wary but thought "whatever I have tile floors", ha! I made sure to tell him over and over if he needed to go potty we have to go in toilet. Well...clearly he is not ready because he peed in his underwear and didn't have a care in the world about it but he does look cute in his undies.
This little gal crashed on her playmat one day
Here's my little trio from Sunday morning. It's one of my favorites.
Sunday we went to the Jacobs' to do a little ginger bread house. Chris was sick and had to skip out. I am sure it broke his heart since he calls crafting "crapping"
The kids seemed to enjoy themselves
Colin with his house
Then Brandi made some hot cocoa and they ate some cookies. I think they all had a pretty good morning.
1 comment:
I love it all!!
Post a Comment