For the last three days I was thinking I was really 30 weeks, so much to my disappointment as I started to blog I soon realized that is not the case! On Sunday I was officially 29 weeks! I continue to get bigger and bigger daily and some nights it is hard to breath already. This little guy likes to hang out in my right rib like his brother did before him.
I realized last night that I have a ton of things I want done before this guy gets here. I started to make a list in hopes that I will gradually accomplish things instead of talk about what I want done.
Baby Casson #2 is approx 2 and 1/2 pounds and a tad over 15 inches in length. About the size of a butternut squash.
1 comment:
We just ate a butternut squash the other night.
Kinda weird.
We miss you guys already.
Post a Comment