Saturday, August 16, 2014

32 Weeks!

And another week has flown by! I am starting to get a little anxious and wanting to prepare everything but at the same time I have no idea what we are having so it makes it difficult.  There has been a small part of me that wants to know but I wouldn't change our decision to wait one bit!  This little guy or gal has been having some crazy dance parties lately.  The jabs I get literally shock me sometimes.  When I wear my lead at work, he or she clearly doesn't appreciate the extra weight/restriction and will start trying to "kick" it off I decided.
Baby Casson #3 is approx 3.75lbs and 16.7 inches long. About the size of a large jicama.
In case you are like me here is what a jicama looks like
I have ordered a couple things recently in preparations. One being a carseat canopy.  We never had one with the boys and always just used a blanket but I had a free coupon so we took advantage. It is the blue, yellow, and gray thing.  I love it! I also decided to get a new nursing cover.  1. Because I am not sure where my other ones are and 2. I had another free coupon, ha! 
8 more weeks til we meet this little guy or gal!  We are taking a trip to Phoenix in a couple weeks and I am very excited to enter a Babies R Us and grab a few more needed/wanted items :)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I really like the prints on both of those!