Saturday we attempted to head up into the mountains for Santa's Wonderland. It was so not worth it! The line was well over an hour. Plus, there was a drastic temperature change even though it's only about 10 miles from the house and I did not pack appropriately! We let Liam play at the playground for a little bit. He enjoyed himself
Aunt Sadie and Colin hanging out.
When we came back home, Liam and I went over to grandma's and he played on the swing set.
We also got Panda Express for dinner and Liam LOVED it! He was shoveling the rice in his mouth. It made quite the mess but at least he enjoyed it :)
Colin had a croupey-sounding cough on Saturday night (he still has a cough but not like Saturday). Anyway, we have been steaming up the bathroom with a hot shower and Colin in there to breath some of the humid air. His hair becomes quite wavy with the humidity.
He's a cute guy with wavy hair
Liam looks like this on a daily basis, finger or hand in mouth. He only has one more molar to come through and I am ready! He has woken up crying here and there and his gum is super swollen and some days you can see a piece of the tooth and then in pops back in. So frustrating! I will be VERY happy when my baby has fewer miserable teething moments.
Since we have moved Liam has watched more TV than ever. He is still limited but he really enjoys some shows on PBS and here he is caught dancing to one of the shows.
Liam is also turning into a big boy lately. His vocab has become so clear and he speaks in more sentences everyday. He has recently come up to me a couple of times with his hands on his belly saying "mama I hungry, Mickey Mouse cheese?" (asking for some cheese I bought shaped like Mickey Mouse). It makes me sad to think his little baby language days are gone. Anytime we want to get him to say a new word our best bet is to ask him to tell it "bye-bye," as in "say bye-bye kitchen".
Here is my big guy in his new big bro shirt
(He was watching George when I took the pics)
My little guy in his little bro shirt
My sweet boys together. I love them so much!
I know I posted about Colin playing with toys more. Here he is eating on a little stuffed frog that Liam used to love back in the day too. It is just the perfect size for him.
I attempted a train cake for Liam the other night. Chris found a cool silicone pan that had molds for four trains/a caboose but the cake got stuck. So I guess next time I need to spray it. I made cupcakes with the left-over batter. Liam enjoyed eating it with dad right before bed, Ha!
1 comment:
I miss those boys so much! Can't believe our babies are talking so much these days. Love the brother shirts - I've been looking but can't find any! Where are you getting them? Also, the robot pjs are a favorite around here. As is PBS : )
Post a Comment