Okay here it goes! I am pretty far behind on my blogging but we have been fairly busy organizing our lives and I lost my camera for a little while, but no worries it has been found! The boys and I got into Kingman late Saturday, Nov 24th. The boys did fairly well with the flights, though Colin had a good screaming fit on the second flight and Liam struggled towards the end of the flight, and then we still had to drive from Vegas. We were all exhausted and thank goodness Grandma Casson was around to help because I would have had a complete breakdown with both of them. I was EXHAUSTED once we arrived! On Sunday we just hung out at my parents' house and did nothing all day! It was wonderful. On Monday Chris, Michael, and Grandpa arrived with the big truck and we unloaded everything at Uncle Matt's house since we are officially his new roomies for the time being!
The rest of the week we unpacked necessities, organized, rearranged, and spent time with family.
Uncle Matt and Colin hanging out
Colin started grabbing at his toys basically the day after he turned 3 months
Liam enjoyed sitting at his little table at Grandmas
Colin looking super cute
This boy has also done awesome at laying down...
...then sitting up with help...
...and then standing!
He also met his great Grandma Bradley for the first time
Liam found new hiding places during the unpacking.
Thursday, Nov. 29th we had basically everything arranged well enough and I was bound and determined to get our Christmas tree up! So that is just what we did while we watched Mickey Mouse's Twice Upon a Christmas. The boys and I cuddled for a few minutes before we got started.
Oh and this guy found a new friend at Grandma's
No comments:
Post a Comment