Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Light Parade

First of all, last Saturday Chris and I spent a whole nine hours together with no kids!  It was so weird, we went to a movie and did some Christmas shopping.  The boys had a great time at grandma and grandpa's. When we got home we went downtown to the Christmas Light Parade. 
Colin just waking up as we arrived.  I love his little pacifier marks! Ha!
Liam hanging with his cousins
Aunt Sadie, me, and Colin
Some of the lights.  I tried to take more pictures but they didn't turn out very well with the back up camera I was using since Chris just found our good camera yesterday.
Neely and Liam watching the parade.
The parade itself was just okay, the timing and spacing of the event was poorly planned but Liam and the other kiddos enjoyed themselves and that is what matters!  We left early because Liam was really getting tired and the firetruck that sounded its horn scared him pretty good.

1 comment:

Mindy Harden said...

And this blog is exactly why it was a good idea (boo, hoo!) for you guys to move back to AZ. Having a day to yourselves, spending the evening surrounded by relatives - sounds pretty darn good! But it doesn't mean I miss you guys any less, just that I love you all enough to be happy for you.