I know, I have fallen behind once again! So here it goes. Last Thursday we had a play-date with cousins Cason and Neely. Our morning started out pretty lazy.
I love seeing our boys together :)
This little guy can sit up for just a couple seconds at a time...
...then he topples over.
Liam happy to be playing in the crib with Colin
My bat-boys
So like I said we had a play-date and I really failed at the picture taking once the kids were all together.
Liam, Cason, and Neely eating lunch (this is all I got)
This guy was really happy to be watching Curious George on Friday morning. I know when it is coming on but Liam always looks at me and says "Look mom, George" with lots of excitement!
Colin has been way into grabbing his toys lately. He started grabbing stuff right before we moved and is very good at it now, he is also starting to chat a lot more, which is awesome!
We went to the green bowl when Chris got off work, which basically is a huge hole in the ground meant for drainage during rain but it is used as a big grassy play area for kids most of the time.
Colin chilling on the blanket
Liam enjoyed running up and down the hill and kicking his ball.
Colin looking sweet
Momma and Liam running around
Running towards daddy
Colin has been loving his bumbo lately. I think he enjoys sitting up and being part of the conversation.
He's a good guy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment