Monday, December 3, 2012

2 Amazing Years

I know this post is a little late but we've been busy.  As most of you know, our little guy turned two years old on the 23rd of November.  I look back at pictures and can't believe how the time has flown by!  Liam is a very sweet boy with LOTS of energy.  His vocabulary is exploding on a daily basis, at least 1-2 new words a day and he has also began speaking in more sentences.  It hard to believe that my little baby I used to hold in my arms every night is now a walking, running, climbing, talking, independent toddler.  I am still not ready for him to be a boy even though he is basically there.  He still has bright blond hair, bright blue eyes, and a smile that melts my heart.  He has a very adventurous side and is not afraid to try anything.  Liam will usually talk to anyone and everyone, he has very rarely exhibits a shy side.  He has a very sweet side and will give hugs and kisses just to be a nice guy.  Liam is very loving to his little brother and is starting to show more interest in him during the day.  But he also likes his play time with daddy and will be upset if daddy comes home and holds Colin initially.  He'll point to Colin and then look at me and say "mama baby", translated as mom you need to take Colin so dad and I can rough-house.  
He continues to love to go outside and play in the dirt, kick/throw balls or rocks.  Liam is pretty coordinated   and it surprises me sometimes. 

Liam currently wears 2T in pants and a 2T-3T in shirts depending on brand.  He continues to have some big feet and wears a size 8.  He was 27.5 pounds and 35.5 inches at his check-up.

Liam we love you with all our hearts you truly are an amazing individual with a loving heart. We are so proud  to call you our son.
2 days old
1 Year Old
2 Years Old
We love you sweet angel!

1 comment:

mnurkin said...

Sweet boy! He's always been the most coordinated kid I've ever known.