Check out this chubby little guy. He makes me happy
The other day Liam came outside and rode on his train while I finished hanging some Christmas decorations
I took the boys to the park Tuesday morning, and Liam as usual enjoyed himself quite a bit. Did I mention the temperature has been in the 70s ever since we arrived! I really don't mind except I just want it a little cooler for Christmas.
Colin has been giving me some awesome smiles lately.
We have been working on Uncle Matt's backyard. Basically, it was a bunch of dirt, rock, and bullheads (for those of you who don't know what a bullhead is, it is a big sticker). We raked ups the rocks and had to have dirt brought in to raise the ground level otherwise his cement porch would eventually crack.
Liam helped out
Uncle Matt put him on the pile of dirt. He thought he was pretty cool.
The bummer about the dirt is it contains quite a bit of rocks! I am not sure how Matt will ever be able to plant the patch of grass he was hoping for.
Grandpa held Colin while we worked
Liam eventually became very brave and climbed up the dirt pile on his own.
We still have a lot of work ahead of us to make the backyard presentable. Anyone who is bored and wants to join in on the fun, just let us know ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment