Sunday, December 23, 2012

Santa Babies

Wednesday the boys wore matching Santa shirts with their names on them from Grandma Casson.  I added some Santa hats and love this picture.
My little peanut
He's a cutie
Liam in front of the Christmas tree.  Love his big smile
We also went to story time at the library with Neely.
The kids got to make reindeer after the stories.   Liam ended up throwing a pretty large tantrum because I wouldn't let him have the scissors, so we made an exit a little early.
That night we went to G&G Casson's, Liam enjoyed the train around the Christmas tree.
Colin fell asleep like this...
Thursday we had a playdate with Cason and Neely.  I made a bunch of cupcakes for the kids to decorate.
Cason doing a good job decorating his cupcake.
Liam mainly enjoyed eating all the frosting and sprinkles in sight.  Later he ate at his cupcake too.
Neely putting frosting on her cupcake
The kiddos
It was fun having them come over but Brandi and I probably should have fed the kids lunch before busting out so many sweets.  Liam ended up sprinting back and forth down the hallway and was on a sugar high for a little bit.  I had to really convince him to eat some chicken nuggets! Ha!  They had fun though, so it was totally worth it.
Friday morning Jenna came and hung out with the kiddos and me.  It was so nice to spend time with her, as always.  Colin enjoyed his Auntie Jenna time too :)

No comments: