Last week was the 25 week mark. It seems crazy how fast time is going. I am doing well but still taking my daily naps as long as I am able.
Last week our little bean was 13.5 in and weighed approx 1.5lbs. The size of a rutabaga.
Today marks 26 weeks! I haven't felt good all day long and every time the baby kicked I felt worse. I am hoping tomorrow is a much better day. Anyway, this little one is moving a lot and some nights I just sit and watch my belly because lets face it watching this little life is pretty fascinating.
Colin joined me for a picture today. He is so cute. Somedays he will just come up to me and point to my belly or lift my shirt and say "baby" it is the sweetest. He's also jabbed me in belly button a couple of times which is not so awesome,
Baby Casson #3 is about 14 inches long and weighs 1 2/3 lbs, the length of a scallion.
I have yet to start on the baby boy quilt and still have no ideas for a girl. I best get moving :)
No comments:
Post a Comment