Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Colin's 1st Movie

Last Saturday was a wonderful day.  First of all it was a cool and overcast most of the day which was awesome since the heat and I don't get along too well right now.  When I woke I immediately wanted to go out for breakfast, which is something we really don't do because our boys are up so early but everyone quickly got ready and went to IHop.  The boys did fairly well and insisted on sitting next to each other.
After breakfast we took them to the park for a little bit.
Then it was movie time.  G&G Casson came with us in case Colin couldn't make it through the whole movie.  He had his moments and did get up a few times and Grandma took him out one time.  He surprised me at how well he did and the boys both enjoyed watching Planes: Fire and Rescue.  I personally thought it was better than the first one.
Here is our little guy at his very first movie.  I would have snapped a few more but the movie was starting.
The boys stayed the night with G&G Casson that night and Chris and I even had a date which was nice.  Sunday we went to G&G Snay's and the boys did some more swimming.  It is crazy how much fun they have jumping in and out of this pool
Cool tricks
Brotherly love
Goofy boys
Monkey see, Monkey do
They love when I spray the hose at them
Then of course there was some ice cream
Recently, my parents' dog had been sick and eventually went to rest in a better place.  My dad took Sadie to the pound to look at dogs and she found one.  So Monday night we went to meet the newest addition to the Snay household, Cooper
The boys thought he was pretty cool
I think they liked that fact that he was little like them

1 comment:

McDyson said...

Ben & Jenna have a pooch named Cooper too! How fun for the boys to be able to play with a puppy!

P.S. The backyard looks awesome!!