Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Beach!

After Balboa Park we had one last outing to the beach.  The Jacobs met up with us and we had a great time although we were all a little apprehensive at first.  Parking was a bear and it took us about 15 minutes just to find a place before we had to hike our way to the beach.
Reed getting some sunblock
Neeliam had a great time running in and out of the water.
Love this sweet one of Neely
Colin telling his daddy how to build his sand castle.
Paige and Cason had a blast catching waves.
I love this one of Cason, so happy while Jess looks like he'g getting pummeled in the background, ha!
Sand babies
Some more sand castle building
Sadie was out playing in the waves with Jess, Paige, and Cason and she kept drifting farther and farther away.  Eventually, I lost sight of her and about had a panic attack.  I had everyone trying to locate her.  Finally we found her and she was standing looking around and then would casually catch a wave and then continue walking in the OPPOSITE direction we were sitting.  Basically we were at lifeguard tower 30 and Sadie ended up by number 32.  She had no idea how much she drifted and didn't realize she kept heading in the wrong direction. Ha.
Chris and Sadie
Getting hit by the waves.
Chris and I found our future home as soon as we become multi-multi-millionaires.
We had a great vacation and when we left the beach we drove to Victorville so we had a shorter drive to get home on Sunday.  We love San Diego and can't wait to return :)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I can't wait to come visit and stay with you guys in your beach home!

Chris said...

Insufficient space for guests. Sorry.