We interrupt the California vacation blogging for this special announcement....I only have 12 weeks left before we get to meet our newest addition! I had an OB appointment yesterday and all is looking good.
The boys checking out the baby
Colin pointing to the baby. My shirt has to be up in order for him to point and tickle the baby.
Love the sweet face he is making here.
Casson Baby #3 is approx 2 1/4lbs and 14.8 inches long. About the size of an eggplant.
Liam was giving me a hug tonight and his little belly was against my belly and apparently his little sibling did not appreciate being laid on because Liam got a kick. It was pretty cool to see his expression when he realized that the baby had kicked him. I just wish I had caught it on camera. I have yet to start on the baby boy quilt and still have found nothing for a baby girl. I am really hoping to have the time and energy to get some of it done this weekend! As I am writing this I am getting quit a few little jabs in the stomach it's pretty awesome :)
No comments:
Post a Comment