Thursday July 10th we went to Legoland with the Jacobs. It was pretty slow moving with so many little kids but I think overall everyone enjoyed themselves. I know if we ever went back though we'd plan a little differently though (we'd still bring shoes for everyone though, ooh, Jess-burn).
The boys with Aunt Sadie
Boys checking out the huge dino made of Legos
Kids getting ready for first ride of the day
Storybook boat ride
Snow white and dwarfs made of legos
The kiddos
Train ride Colin LOVED.
We spent a ridiculous amount of time at these cars because the bigger kids stood in line for awhile for a nearby ride and then we grabbed a bite while we waited for Paige and Sadie to return. Sadie took Paige on some bigger kid rides.
Cason and Colin
After lunch I took these two on a little walk to get them to sleep. And I certainly got a few looks from people as I walked them around while being pregnant, Ha!
Riding a pirate ship
I love Brandi's excitement here.
The other kiddos wanted to go on some other ride so Brandi and I hung back with these two at the splash pad
Colin enjoyed it.
They had some pretty awesome swings at the splash pad and Colin had a blast. He looks like he was getting a little dizzy in this one but he kept telling me over and over to "spin"
Eventually we made our way to the water park. By this time Liam had become pretty tired and cranky so he fell asleep while everyone else enjoyed the pool.
We went around with Colin on the lazy river.
Colin and Sadie
Chris, Sadie, and Colin enjoyed the wave pool while Liam and I hung out on a "beach".
We eventually met back up with the kids so we could leave but Liam insisted on swimming so we gave him 5 minutes and he had an amazing time. I just wish he had not become so tired and would have enjoyed more of it.
Here are a few more pics as we exited the park.
Family photo
Everyone was pretty beat after Legoland. We ended up eating at a little Italian food place and everyone seemed to enjoy it. It was a good day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment