Friday, October 19, 2012

2 Months!

This sweet darling boy is TWO MONTHS old!  I am still soaking it all in :) We had a Dr. appointment today and he is doing very well and looks great.  He is 23.75inches long and weighs 13lbs 6ozs!  I love this little chunker! Colin loves his mobile or anything he can stare at that hangs above him.  He will grab and hold onto things he is given.  He gives LOTS of smiles and I am a huge fan.  He is doing very well with his head control and loves tummy time.  He never cries when we put him on his tummy, but he will let us know he has had enough.  He is easily making his way into 6-month outfits already :(  It's just crazy how fast he is growing! Colin continues to have a pretty laid back personality and will sleep through his brother's loudness.  He has started only waking up 1-2 times a night, which is awesome!  His hair continues to lighten and is a soft light brown right now.  His eyes are very blue and have also lightened.  He has occasionally grabbed his own hair and then starts crying because he is pulling it! Silly guy :)
Chris and I still call him Peanut and I love his little nickname.  Chris also calls him Squirrel from Rocky and Bullwinkle (and Liam is Moose).  I haven't yet adopted that one.
He's a sweet boy
Staring at the ceiling fan
Somewhat of a smile

Little peanut
Seriously mom how many pictures do you need?
Posing for his 2 month photo shoot!
I love his chunky cheeks
Close up
2 month baby butt!
Tummy time
Here is Colin at his appointment today.  We were both awaiting the dreadful shots.
Colin tolerated his shots as well as he could.  He screamed but was okay once I could pick up the little guy.  I personally hate seeing my babies get shots.  It's the worst feeling knowing they are in pain but yet it needs to be done.  Here's another one before the shots.
I failed to post a picture of his name but it has been up on the wall for a few weeks now!  I think his little area turned out well.

1 comment:

Geoff and Beth said...

He is seriously SO CUTE!!!! I cannot wait to meet this little guy!!!! His blue eyes look so much like Chris's. Argh, is it the end of November yet!?!?!?!