Last Sunday we went to the Belvedere Plantation again this year for a punkin-pickin' good time! Jenna, Shane, the Hamadis', and Jen (Jenna's old roomie in AZ who lives in Richmond now) all came, too.
Liam spent as much of his time playing in the sand with all the toys as he could.
Jen, Jenna, Shane, Liam, and Chris preparing to watch the pig races
Liam fed the goats
"Horsing" around
Jen and I decided we would give the horse things a try and holy cow did it put a burn in my quads that I haven't felt in a very long time! I probably need one for home.
Jenna and Colin enjoying each other's company
Ghani and Laith
1st Face Painting. Liam got a pumpkin and stayed perfectly still!
Laith was super good too and got a little bat on his cheek
1st Pony Ride!
Colin in the corn maze
Jenna and Shane leading the way with the flag in case we get lost!
Ghani, Laith, Jen, Shane, and Maggie
There was a slide on our adventures of the corn maze and holy bejeebers did it go FAST! I was the first person to go down and was not ready for it, I fell backwards and ended up with two burns on my arms. Jenna also went down and initially got caught and ended up with a tennis ball sized bruise on the back of her leg! Chris and Liam went a couple of times. Liam loved it!
Daddy and his boys on the hayride out to pumpkin patch
Sweet Colin
Liam and Laith
Family photo
Mama and her babies
Colin had his own photo shoot with the pumpkins! He's a trooper and looks super cute!
Jenna and Shane dealing with my picture taking insanity.
The Hamadis
Daddy and Liam
It was a great day and I think we were all beat by the end!
No comments:
Post a Comment