Liam and I put up all our outdoor Halloween decorations on Monday!
He was excited about it; or maybe it was the Curious George fruit snacks in his hand!
He even took some photos with me
He is a sweet boy
Funny faces
Later that night we all had some tummy time with Colin
One great thing about Colin is he doesn't mind tummy time one bit! He seems to really enjoy it! Another awesome thing is his smiles just keep on coming and he is starting to talk to us :)
Tuesday when Liam woke up he was in a pretty awesome mood initially. He has been way into his pal Goldie lately (he forgot about him for awhile). Anytime we leave the house Goldie travels with us, he occasionally eats breakfast with Liam, and Goldie gets kisses at bedtime from me per Liam's request. Here he is with Goldie, apparently he got a boo boo and needed a band-aid so I gave him one.
The next thing I knew Spot injured himself so he got the band-aid from Goldie
It was pouring rain Tuesday morning so I took the boys to Barnes and Noble to play with the train set. Liam enjoyed Cranky the crane a lot! He did very well for a while...then he went berserk!
He tried to steal another kids choo choo train, so I told him we don't take other peoples trains and to say sorry. The minute I told him to say sorry he LOST it. I had to pick him up and carry him out of the kids' section. Then I tried to get him in stroller, and when I did he went stiff on me and knocked down some boxed calendars, then I realized he had pulled on my shirt just enough to unbutton all my buttons (it only buttons half way down so my chest was exposed), he somehow scratched me in our battle, and it took me a bit to get him strapped in stroller and once I did he was flailing around like a maniac, then he screamed all the way out of the store. Not my proudest moment! His tantrums have become so awful lately! He has a very small time frame from when he begins to get tired to when a tantrum will occur. Needless to say I hope this phase ends soon, and sometimes feel like an awful parent!
Once we got Liam down for a nap this boy gave me all sorts of sweet smiles.
2 comments:
You are NOT an awful parent! The only one I've had so far who didn't have some huge tantrums is Cason. He's super easy though, our girls are FEEEEISTY! Paige STILL throws one once in a great while! It's more teenagerish now, with a slammed door and yelling, but still...you get the point. You guys are awesome parents. I'm sorry that had to happen in public though, that's stressful.
Sarah, You are an amazing mother! As awful as the tantrums are, it will get better, I promise. Love you all!
Post a Comment