Friday, October 5, 2012

Liam Update

I keep forgetting all the things Liam is doing and saying, so here it goes.  Liam loves to "kick the ball"  he goes around the house saying it over and over.  Here is a little video Chris got.  He also says "spin the ball" and spins it on the floor.
He has also been practicing his dribbling skills in the kitchen.  He works on it on a daily basis.
This video was from when Colin was first born.  Liam thought his crib was pretty cool. Luckily, he never did it while Colin was in the crib :)
Liam says "Nice" when he does something he thinks is pretty cool/good.  I only caught it at the beginning of the video, previously he was saying it over and over and the minute I started filming he stopped, go figure.
Liam can say his own name and it comes out something like this...
He has said mine and Chris's name after hearing us; thank goodness it hasn't stuck and he still calls us momma and dadda!  He sings "clean-up, clean-up" as we put away his toys before bed and it is super cute!  He has been into running a lot lately and he'll look over and say "yun" and then take off.  He loves to come up and tickle people.  And lastly, he has started to really laugh while watching Curious George, it is hilarious.  This is all I can think of right now and I am sure I forgot something but the boy's vocabulary has exploded over the last month and it's hard to keep up!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

He totally got the "Nice" from you! I can hear you saying it!

Neely loves to kick the ball around too, but instead of "Kick the ball" she says "I play soccaball". Ha. They'll have to get together for some soccaball when you guys get here.