Monday, October 1, 2012

Crafts, Brotherly Love, and Birthday Fun

Lately I have been trying to get Liam more involved with crafts, coloring, play-doh etc. So far, he seems to enjoy it.  On Friday I let him have some fun with glue and he pretty much loved it! We made some pumpkins and bats
There was more glue on the pumpkin than necessary but he didn't mind!
The boy and his bat
After craft time, Liam asked to watch George.  I told him he could watch one episode and then we needed to get ready for our day.  While I grabbed the iPad Liam held his little brother.  This kid will do anything to watch George ;)
He held Colin even after Curious George started, and even when Colin eventually started crying because he was hungry but Liam was unphased and continued to hold him.  
Liam is a difficult fellow to get to take a nap so I used to drive him around in the car but now that it has cooled off we go on walks around noon.  It works out great because then I can get a little workout in and Liam gets a nap without breaking into hysterics.
This little guy usually joins in on the nap-time festivities but awakes once we arrive home.
Liam enjoying a Honeycrisp apple from the Farmer's Market
Colin looking cute!
Sunday was Laith's 1st Brithday party.  It was a great time!  Here is Maggie and her birthday boy!
Getting his slice of cake
Digging in!
Momma and her boys
Liam had fun playing with the kids, and once some of them left Tammy and Liam had fun with a piggy bank
The birthday boy attacking Chris
Dadda and his boys
We had a good time :)

No comments: