Friday, October 5, 2012

Shoplifter

I love mornings around our house!  Not the waking up way to early part but the happy, smiley babies part.  The other night we put the boys in their Halloween pajamas.  The next morning Liam was super cooperative and held his baby brother for some awesome photos.
I love that they are both looking at the camera (and Colin's only a little bit cross-eyed :) )
Mouths open, ha!
Sweet kisses
The next morning they played together
This morning they looked out the window together watching the leaves fall from the trees
My little peanut
This boy watching his mobile.  I thought he was going to cry big time towards end but he immediately stopped when I turned camera off.

As I mentioned before this guy is full of smiles lately
I love him
Today, after our pajama morning fun time we eventually got ready for the day and went to the grocery store.  I typically get the cart with the car in front so Liam can drive and I put Colin with his carseat in the seat part.  This way I still have room for groceries. Liam has a tendency to grab stuff as we go down aisles on occasion.  I am always watching to make sure he doesn't have anything and continually try to reinforce the fact that we don't take stuff off the shelves.  When we go to check out I always watch for him and make sure nothing is in his hands because he likes to grab the candy when he goes through the line on the check-out person's side.  Well, today I was apparently not on my game!  I finished checking out and was walking out the door when the cashier came running at me.  He said that the other cashier said I had a candy bar in my carseat that I didn't pay for.  I kindly said no and he looked and didn't see anything so he went on his merry way and so did I.  Then I got to the car looked down to grab Liam and he wass playing with not one but TWO candy bars!  I was mortified!  The other cashier didn't mean the carseat she meant the kid in the car!  I unloaded the groceries, explained to Liam that we can't take things from the store because we have to pay for them, (not that he really understood) ran back in the store, gave the candy bars to the cashier, and apologized!
After our eventful morning we went on our noon time walk and ran across this guy crossing the trail.

Super special Friday bonus post below!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I love the good moods babies wake up in the morning with! (Unlike the ones in the middle of the night when they're screaming "feed me!").