Sunday, October 28, 2012

Visitors and a Playdate

Shane and Jenna went to NYC on Monday so we didn't have any sightseeing to do.  So instead we took the kids to the park when Chris got off work and took some pictures.
The Boys
Daddy and his boys
Liam giving Colin a kiss.
Momma and her boys
Colin looking super cute!
Tuesday we picked Shane and Jenna up and went to the American History Museum and then over to the White House.
Jenna and me
The Boys and me
Liam smiling for the camera, he is way into smiling for pictures lately and I LOVE it!
Jenna and Shane
Wednesday we continued to be tourists.  Shane and Jenna did a tour of the Capitol.  The boys and I hung outside since the security to get in is ridiculous, basically I wouldn't have been able to take the diaper bag in which is something I need with two little ones! 
When they were done we went to the Air and Space Museum.  As we were walking up they had a telescope on the Sun and we got to check it out which was pretty cool.
Jenna, Liam, and Shane going to check out the inside of a rocket.
After our adventures for the day we dropped Shane and Jenna off at the airport and said good-bye.  I didn't even cry knowing I will be seeing them more regularly very soon.
Thursday we had a playdate and these two were crazy together.  They had a little tiff with each other at the beginning which included Liam throwing blocks in Lyla's face and then screaming at the top of his lungs at her for doing something, but after that they bonded and played super well together the rest of the time! Lyla is definitely a fire-cracker!
Gavin was also there but I think he was a little leery of Liam and Lyla and he isn't around kiddos too much either.  Here are the IMC babies two years later and the siblings!
Liam, Logan, Gavin, Lyla, Caleb, and Colin
See old photos here and here
This was Colin's first playdate! 
Caleb and Colin
This boy was also looking pretty darn awesome in his outfit this week!
Next up Air and Scare!!

No comments: