It's official, CHRIS IS OLD! Last Thursday Ghani was kind enough to gather a few people to meet up at Top Golf for Chris's birthday (since we were flying to Ohio on his actual birthday). I wasn't even sure if I would go with the babies but we brought an ice cream cake and hung out for a little bit. Liam immediately wanted cake even from the minute we bought it.
Digging in!
Chris, Tammy, Ghani, and Rory
Daddy teaching Liam how to swing
Liam had a blast but it was nerve-racking for this momma since we were on the second floor and there was just a small net to catch anything or anyone that may go over the edge!
The whole gang, Matt, Tammy, Ghani, Rory, Chris, Colin, Phil, and Jania
The gang again with Liam and me
The boys and I left early and Chris stayed until about 9 PM. I was glad he was able to have an evening to enjoy himself and not immediately come home, be attacked by Liam, feed the boys, bathe the boys, and then get them to bed. I think Chris had fun after all he deserved it for being a pretty awesome husband and dad :)
Happy 30th Birthday!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Chris!
Yay! Chris is old like the rest of us!
Post a Comment