Thursday, October 18, 2012

Park Fun

The other day Liam woke up from his nap and put a hat on Goldie.  He thought it was great!
We've also been going to parks this week since the weather has been great!
Colin sported his cute frog jacket and hat
He's a cutie :)
Liam did some swinging
Here's Liam during our walk the other day.  He fell asleep with his hand behind his head! Ha!
Colin during part of our walk.  I really love this picture!
Colin has been into grabbing his pacifier and holds onto it lately.  I wouldn't say it is completely on purpose, though.
Yesterday, we went and played with Jackson and Jonah.  The boys were so cute in playing in this little house.
We told the boys to smile and Jonah just stood still and stared at me with this face.  He's a funny little guy :)
Jackson and Liam sharing snacks at the table.
Colin slept peacefully
Tomorrow Colin has his two month appointment so I will blog about that tomorrow!

No comments: