Saturday, October 27, 2012

Visitors!

 I know I'm little behind on blogging but give me a break we have been preparing for a hurricane over here!  Last weekend we were lucky enough to have these two lovely people come visit us!
Jenna and Shane!
Saturday we walked all around the monuments and took lots of pictures!
This one is one of my favorites.  I love that Liam put his arm around Colin all on his own!
Auntie Jenna and Colin
When we got over to the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Colin and I hung out at the bottom of the stairs.  He was in a super happy, smiley mood.  I loved every second of it and so did a two- and four-year old that were standing near by.  The four-year old kept grabbing his little toes and thought he was the coolest!  I would have to agree :)
Chris, Liam, Shane, and Jenna heading back down the stairs
The reflecting pool has been under construction for a while and it completely finished.  It looks really good and Chris got this sweet picture!
Family photo with Abe
Shane and Jenna and ol' Abe
Liam smiling big for his daddy!  I am so happy that Liam will take pictures now!
My boys at the Marine Corps Memorial
Liam and I
Chris put Liam up in this tree and he LOVED it.  Plus it made a pretty awesome picture!
It was so nice having visitors because it allowed us to visit all the monuments one last time before we move back west.  For those of you who may not know we are moving back to AZ.  I am having many different emotions and lots of anxiety about it but I will go into that another day!  Next up: the pumpkin patch!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay we're in the blog!!! :) and I think the pic of Liam in the tree is my all time favorite!