These are the BEST moments, I love my sweet boy asleep on my chest.
Saturday we had some fun at the Farmer's Market
Liam was more interested in a drain than taking a picture with dad.
Liam and Goldie conquer the world :)
Liam smelling my FAVORITE fall flowers
Colin looking sweet
Liam LOVES eating apples lately, we did our best to buy some small ones so they were easy to handle. Finding small Honeycrisp apples is somewhat difficult though :)
He also really likes to say the word "apple"
This sweet boy and I had an awesome moment the other night. Chris was getting Liam to bed and Colin was crying. I started singing to him while he was eating and he stopped and just looked up at me with his big blue eyes and smiled at me. He kept smiling and then started talking with is baby cooing. It was everything a mom could ask for.
Liam and Colin playing/watching the mobile together.
Back side of Colin's awesome corduroy pants
On Sunday, after lunch at Panera we were packing up and getting ready to head out the door. All of a sudden we heard Liam saying "MMMMM" but saw he was by the cookies that are behind glass so we figured he just was expressing the fact that he likes cookies. When I looked back again I saw his little toddler fingers reaching up under the glass and EATING the cookies! There is about a 2-3 inch gap that he can reach up and grab anything he wants. I was doing everything I could not to laugh. Consequently, we purchased three M&M cookies that all had a chunk out of them. This boy is going to keep us on our toes!!
2 comments:
What precious boys! I love Colin's wittle cheeks :)
Sarah, reading this makes me so excited for our little guy! I LOVE the top picture... frame it, frame it. Also, this blog made me hungry (thanks Liam) ;)
Post a Comment